Friday, November 8, 2013

Green Is Healthy


Hi readers... talking about Green, whatever it is, as for me the healthy color for me was green.
Let's see what do you think about the green forest picture above, I'm sure you will tell me that forest was fresh, clean and healthy. is it? :D

Continue to green theme, I was just hunt for vegetarian culinary with all the theme of the food house "White and Green".
The cafe was named "First Green". For you who just learn or start to have vegetarian, don't worry because nowadays chef or even the cook was very creative on making vegetarian dishes.

First Green was located at 3rd floor, Sun Plaza, Medan. The concept of the cafe was very COOL for me, because I can find that I was very comfort there even just in simple table set or design.
But the owner also creative that he/she hanged a lot of quotes for people that was really loved culinary.

That day, I ordered the "Spicy Thai Kwetiau" and my friend ordered the specialty of First Green "First green mee hoon".
The specialty food was really interesting, they cooked the noodles by deep-frying it and the side dish was a combination of eggs that cooked with some vegetables in creamy sauce.
Oh as your info, the portion also in big portion, you can share with your friends.
For beverage I ordered the honey lemon juice and my friend order the greeny pineapple juice that blend with some vegetables.
Current price here around idr 18k - 90k.


So.. let's all of us start to have a delicious veggie dish. I found that nowadays many people start to have veggie dish because of some reason.
But whatever the reason is, Vegetarian was good for our health.

Wanna try some? for you the beginners?
Good Luck :)

Au Revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment