Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Urban Edgy Cafe is Here

Holla amigoz.. Hope all of you was excellent as usual.
I will share about the cafe that was in an epic urban design. I know most of culinary entrepreneur were very creative and attractive to make theme of it's restaurant or cafe.

I came here 2 weeks ago to have my dine, the cafe called "Lekker Urban Food House". First time was opened at Multatuli Blok CC, and now the owner opened up one new branch at Putri Hijau Golf and Driving area.
The owner really have a good eyes of interior design and I think the Designer also have a good and brilliant idea to create a really Urban Style to suite the cafe.
If you're new comer, I assume you will look around detail for the design my dear readers.

If you are about to have your lunch or even dine here, I tell you that they served in big portion, so just ordered it wisely and don't waste any food. :)

I ordered the Cheesy Pizza, the Keraton Jogja Rice and for the beverage we ordered the Kiwi Smoothies.
Current price here was around idr 20k - 120k.
Here's the photos of the Lekker Urban Food House and the food exactly XD


What do you think dear readers?
Want to come here and enjoy the comfort of the cafe and discover the urban design here?
Beside the design interior was incredible the food also fantastico.

The most I loved was the chessy pizza, thin pizza and crunchy.
Every food house has it's own design and theme, that's depend on how the owner create and imagine one creation that make another people amaze!

Got it? :)

Good Luck :)

Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment