Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eating Was Fun

Hi Guys, Sorry been away for a while.
Here's I want to share about when I was away in almost a month.
I was testing and tasting foods and beverages at new cafes that opened in this days among june till july.
Gather with some friends and besties will not fun without any snacks or FOOD exactly.
Here's some that I have visited in this month.



 A chicken fettucine from Spanggedies

Creme Brulee for the dessert from Spanggedies



 An avocado juice with star design with chocolate (De Map Cafe)

The Main Course at De Map Cafe


A Anggola Pancake (if I'm not forget about the name) for our dessert at De Map



 Creme Brulee by ThirtySix-Cafe

Some girls just wanna have fun. Have a toss.!! LOLS




 Potato Skin with ham covered with cheese and some bacon there... yummy!!

The design and the unique of ThritySix-Cafe

Actually I've visited a lot of places, like cafe, resto and so on, but unfortunately forget to take a shoot for the foods and some unique drinks or beverages.
So pity.. ha ha ha, but do not worry will visit more and share more.
Maybe I can become a culinary people in tasting foods? lols. Just hoping :D

thanks readers.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment