Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Through the years

On 6 July 2013, I passed my GTE with my best score that I can achieved, that was an "A" score. Yay!
I'm so proud of myself that through these 4 years, I put all my credibility into my study and also my job.
Found out some fun when me and some friends were facing the exam, some of them studied really hard, some of them afraid, and some of them just chit-chatting with others.
Thanks for my mom, aunt, and some of my friends that wishing me a good luck to passed this exam.
Love you all. And now my dream to gained a title was complete.
Let's wait for my next dream. :)

Here's some of my preparation before facing the examination.








After some preparation, here's the dress code of the students who joined the examination.
As usual, Black and White.
I wore my white T-Shirt from Executive with ribbons among two hands and black pencil skirt from Chloe.




So, through these 4 years, many things that I've learned from inside college and outside college. As for me study will never bored if we are getting the best way to learn and how to develop it. The way how we create an idea was a brilliant knowledge that nobody can compare with. Just believe what we can do for it and get for it. Live it up guys, coz we were never stop dreaming and keep moving forward. Like Miley's new hits #WeCan'tStop LOLS
Remember.. people don't look back, but they look forward towards what they're gain for.
I was so happy to share this to you all readers. Hope that all of you have a full spirit to chase what you want and what you dream for.
Let all of you share some of yours story about your dream. I will so happy to receive any emails from you all my readers. Here's my email shilzzzdol@yahoo.com
I will wait for ya

Good Luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment