Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Culinary is Perfecto Part I

Hi guys..!
Back with the food. This time I'll share about the newest and kinda famous cafe in town.
Tadaaaa "Uncle K" Cafe.
The current price of Uncle K Cafe was around idr 15k-85k.
I dunno why the cafe was so crowded every time I passed by. Till my turn to have a test of it, I must wait till 20 minutes, whew.. what a pity. Ha ha ha
Me with Felicia, Ching-ching and Oppa have lunch there.
The cafe was actually located in Sun Plaza at 4th floor, the ex-foodcourt.









You must try the avocado, it's real fully avocado.. as my oppa said, coz he's the one that order avocado.
I order the strawberry majiato complete with soda..hmmm Fresh.. :P
The excellent one I think it was the Thai mango ice that ordered by ching-ching, yummy...

Talking about avocado, last week me and my lovely sista "mariani", We take time for chitchat at Teddy Coffee, and she choose the avocado teddy choco ice-cream, as for me I choose simple one, strawberry iced tea and Teddy Fries.
The current price if you want to eat at Teddy Cafe was around idr 15k - 180k.
 
But still the avocado from De Map Cafe (Late post) was most delicious, more creamy and less ice. So as simple word says that "more tasty". :)
But actually, I don't like avocado, I just testing it, LOLS.




My passion in food, dessert, beverages and so on will never end.
Keep going with me.
Will post more about what I see, what I taste and how the taste it is.

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment