Friday, July 26, 2013

Good things being a best friend

Hi guys, let us share the story and things about being a best friend.


Good things of being a best friend was :
1. They know how your behavior or daily act, so they can give you comment that's was good or not.
2. They can be a really good listener or even a good adviser.
3. They know how to control your mood when you're in bad condition or even in sad condition that you yourself can't control it.
4. They share every moment with you.
5. They will not leave you when you're in trouble.
6. They can see even you're telling truth or you're lying.
7. They know what are your favorite food, drinks, even such a little things.
8. They will complain you when you're making bad decisions.
9. They will hugs you when you're feeling complicated, that means you need a shoulder to be headed off.
10. They will wiped out your tears, when you're crying.
11. They will give you a confident and trying to put a spirit on you when you're challenging or compete in a competition.
12. They can even become your best sins inside you.
13. They will not looked down on you.

That's all that what I get when I was with my best friend and even me myself was trying to become the best for them.

How do you think?
would you like to be a best friend?
Say it up to yourself and let's keep your loves to all of your friends and be a Great one to your friends.

That's what friends are for.

Share your moment with your best friend with me.
You can share your story by sending me email and I'll choose the best story to be put on my blog, you can attach the best photos of you and your friends.
You can email me on shilzzzdol@yahoo.com or follow me on twitter shilzzz777.

Here's some moment with my best friends, even some of them were far away, but we still keep contact each other.
Miss them very much, especially my DKO team, Husin Leung and exactly Dodo Rary  XD
Hope can gather very soon.









Good Luck  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment