Monday, February 3, 2014

Where there's a will, there's a way - Posh Resto Medan

I got a chance of having a collaboration with makanmana.net and I learned more from them. Makanmana.net was a website for you to know more about the culinary that exist in Medan now, from Medan specialty food till the cafes.

So, I just wrote about RM.Ling Ce San, that was a food house that served the sauteed dishes, such like kwer-tiau seafood, fried noodles, but with no pork a.k.a "Halal".
Klik here to see more about RM.Ling Ce San reviewed. :) Enjoy.

Let's continue to what I got. 
I just got some present from Mr.Leo to having a dine in Posh Resto with a voucher that served me a portion of Merry Roasted Chicken and a glass of Ice Lemon Tea.
Even it looks like a simple compliment, but as for me it was a huge gift/compliment for me.
As I can have a chance to reviewed this Merry Roasted Chicken.

The Merry Roasted Chicken was good as for me. First the chicken was soft and I can easily cut it up by just using fork and table knife, so I didn't need to use my hands to work on the chicken, LOLS.
Then the sauce makes the chicken taste even more good then ever. Two thumbs up! 
And as for me, I recommended Merry Roasted Chicken when you'd like to having dine in at Posh Resto.
I've got a set of Merry Roasted Chicken and Lemon Tea that worth Idr 60k. (Sorry pals, the promotion was end already *Sobs).



(Merry Roasted Chicken)

But, I didn't only just craved merry roasted chicken, then I also ordered Nachos Beef Chili. 
All I can say that I loved the Nachos, even already not as warm as I want, but the combination of the beef bolognese sauce, the creamy cheese and the chili was in good mixed. 
A good choice for side dishes/snacks in complete your days or you can ordered it for sharing with your friends.
The Nachos cost us Idr 38k per portion.

 (Nachos Beef Chili)

(Ice Lemon Tea)

So guys, if you tryin to find place for hangout, Posh Resto must be the right place, and it was complete with smoking area and non smoking area.
I loved the most was the TV shows of cooking show always.
And as I ever reviewed before, the design was mostly very calm and edgy. The suitable word to describe was "comfortable".

Thanks a lot for a chance that given to me for knowing, and research more about the Beauty of Culinary.
It came to my mind that, Where there's a will, there's a way.
Yay or nay?

Good luck and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment