Monday, January 6, 2014

Unidentified Fried Chicken (UFC)

Unidentified Fried Chicken? 1st  time as for me sound interesting. The resto using a very unique name so they can catch up the customers willing to know more what is that?
The design of the Resto itself was unique, they played out all the K-pop music, such like Big Bang, Super Junior, SNSD and so on. But when I went here, they was already renovate the resto.

 
Actually it was a Korean Fried Chicken, the 1st place that started to sell a kind of different Fried Chicken. As for me, I didn't really know what the real form of the Korean Fried Chicken itself. But I just trying out to craved the chicken and taste the taste.
They served 3 kind of taste, the onion, chili sour and the salty one.
I tried to ordered the onion one, and yes it's different with the usual fried chicken I ever craved.
They just used a small chicken, as we can called it chicken wings sizes. They smeared the chicken with the fried flour and some seasoning of onion savour.
It's crunchy and taste quite good. It cost us 5 pcs of chicken idr 20 k.

(Onion Unidentified Fried Chicken)

Then I ordered the main dishes, such like curry udon and kimchi noodles.
Actually the udon taste was okay already, but for me there's still something minus from the curry udon I ordered, the first thing first was, I didn't get any spicy taste there. XD

Then the kimchi noodles, hmmm... unfortunately I was kind of disappointed for this kimchi noodles, they just using kind of instant korean noodles and adding up some fish balls and boiled egg, the taste of course delicious because of the instant seasoning. Not worth!


 (Curry Udon)

(Kimchi Noodles)

Then for the closing dishes, voila... always the french fries, but this one with cheese mayo then, everything with cheese was always be my favorite, that's why I loved the cheese mayo french fries.
FYI, the french fries was clean and the oil was balance as I mean was not too oil-ly.. XD

 (French Fries with Cheese Mayo)


That's my culinary hunting diary about the Unidentified Fried Chicken, the using of UFO icon make the name of the Resto complete and perfect match.

Good Luck and have a good food everyone. #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment