Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Need a break? Come Here at Breeks Cafe - Medan

Remember where I do celebrated my B'day bash? And yes it was at Breeks Cafe, last year :)
Talking about this cafe, again, I found out some interesting and delicious dishes that I'd like to share for all of you.

And yes, I robbed (means I borrowed) my friend Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and voila.. look at the result :p
I got a very pure and clear pictures with a perfect lightning that time, lucky me I get a right position to snapped all of the photos.



Breeks Cafe, again, located at Sun Plaza 3rd Floor, beside the X.O. Suki. The design was contemporary style, a little bit country touche, and the calm situation there made us can bear longer here. And again, let me give a view of the Cafe but by using a different camera. XD



Lets go to the food that I said just know, interesting and delicious.First thing first, let me show you the appetizer. We ordered the Fish Fingers with Thai Sauce. It cost us Idr 28k. The fried fish was okay already the key of the appetizer was the Thai sauce, the taste was a little bit acid then came out the sweet and a little spicy, Perfect!


(Fish Fingers with Thai Sauce)

Then next to our main course, we ordered 2 portion of Seafood Tomyam Pasta and I ordered the Baked Fish.
The Seafood Tomyam Pasta cost us Idr 38k/portion, the taste of the Seafood Tomyam was almost great, the tomyam taste itself was good already, but a little bit watery, then the mussels, the squids was fresh and didn't gave us a stinky smell.

How about the Baked Fish? This one that I said quite interesting and delicious. The fish was already baked with a perfect seasoning but too much pepper powder above then I felt thirsty most of all. The side dish of the vegetables was fresh also. The interesting one was the creamy pasta. I hardly found a set of steaks that used creamy pasta to be the side dish, but this one was excellent! The price also worth, cost idr 58k.


 (Seafood Tomyam Pasta)
(Baked Fish)

Then my friends was just ordered the Lemon Tea and I ordered the Cappucinno. The Cappucinno was perfectly brewed and as I felt of the warm, it was around 60 degree, means that the heat/warm can stay longer and I can drank it slowly :)
And the foam was smooth, that's why I was a coffee addict :)



As I can suggest, the place was comfy and quiet calm. So wanna take a break here? Having a cup of coffee and take a relaxing day for refresh out the jobs stress.
A good day to have a good things to do and food to eat. :)

Good day and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment