Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Contemporary Posh Resto - Medan

Posh Resto, a simple contemporary resto that combine a simply artistic design of an "attic" then playing with bricks and wood that makes the place very edgy and nice.
Posh Resto located at Multatuli Blok BB 18, for any reservation you can call 061-68738927 or follow their instagram @poshresto

And they still put on the Christmas Decoration there. So beautiful.. :)





The specialty of Posh Resto was the "Black Burger", what can I say was "Perfecto!"
Let me start from the Black Bun, they used the black sesame as I taste, so that's why the Bun was black.. It's cool because usually burger bun just used the standard one, but this Black bun one, was homemade fresh from the Posh's kitchen.
Then they filled the burger with sunny side up egg, the onion rings, the ham, zucchini, tomato, mayo and the main one was the beef steak with bolognaise sauce, Ugh.. Perfect. Really!
The burger cost IDR 58k, yes I know it's kind of expensive, but never doubt it, because the Black Burger worth it.


(Posh Black Burger)

Let's jump to the main dish. I ordered "Nasi Gendis" for my dine, the traditional cuisine that serve in a resto.
The rice was greeny color because they used pandanus for the coloring, and the rice itself was awesome that I mean very delicious with combining the chicken of Chili Chicken Sauce and the Chili Fried Chicken made the dish even the taste perfect.
They also put some side compliments of nuts and anchovies. It cost IDR 38k.


(Nasi Gendis)

Then the closing was always the snacks or the side dish. :)
I ordered the Chicken Bruschetta that cost us Idr 38k. For the side dish, I just love the crunchy buttered bread, the creamy chicken just so so. maybe using the usual buttered bread will be more suitable with the creamy chicken, not the crunchy one. XD


(Chicken Bruschetta)

And for the beverages, as I reviewed the menu, they recommended the Posh Milk Tea then I try to have a taste on it.
The milk tea itself was good combine with the milk, but de' (in france speaking means the) bubble still rough and not smooth, most of all the Milk tea was good enough.


(Posh Milk Tea)

For some of you would like to have a traditional cuisine that serve in fine dine, I must say that Posh Resto was the best place.
They have had made an promo event of, gather for lunch in 5 person will get free Finger Food.

So how was your day my dear reader? Start on a blank new page of 2014 and be the greatest always. As I will always share for all of you my culinary hunting this year. Hope I'll learn more from the best.
Thanks for the support from some friends along my posting around 5 months. I can't help for improving my passion into culinary. :)
I know that I'm still an amateur, please bless me to the best.

Good luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment