Friday, June 21, 2013

While Traveling

Hi guys,
This is while I travel with ex-friend workers from Mitsui. September 2012.
Whether just go to Malay, but It's FUN.
Just sharing  :-)

Day 1


While travelling, I love taking photos.
And that is the entering of the Berjaya Hills called "Cromale Tropical"


And here's the inside exterior. Really looks like we were in France..
Allo, Bonjour... :-P

The dancer danced "can can", 2 of our members joined them #yay!








Then we moved to the Japan site, this was Berjaya Hills too..
It cost us RM 20 for each kimono that we wear, for 10 minutes. :(



with my bestie (Benny Effendi) #lols



Day 2
Arrived Malaka, then we ran to the Red City and went around the Red Chruch.

Next, have a local tour with a ferry with capacity of 40 people.
That's the ferry behind me.




And this was when we went straight to Malaka, Jonker Street.


What I wear : top from hongkong, fedora hat, everbest bag, hermes bracelet, converse sneakers, lolipoly sunglasses, and denim high-waist short jeans.






We must appreciate our life, like that lady, without arms, she still can do mandarin calligraphy so well. I'm proud of her. Thanks god for the beautiful life that he give to us.


Here's the DIM SUM #Yay!


And after we finished from Jonker Street, we directly went back to KL Airport to flight back to hometown.
Tired and short period, but fun and interesting.

This year I won't travel anywhere, coz I'm doing my S1 thesis and pray for me that I can pass through the GTE smoothly.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment