Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Casual Street Style

Hi.. 
Remember that I ever said, my fashion icon was Miley Cyrus?
Now, let's see her stuff and steal her fashion.

She's kind of good girl gone bad now, but it's always happen for a reason, right?
Still, she is the coolest one that I ever see.. "as for me"  :-)




She quotes "I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess", looks like she know what exactly the life is it? 


This is Miley's street fashion style. 







Actually she's simple, and I found that her style was really cozy. Wanna steal her style?
if you like her, you can follow her on twitter https://twitter.com/MileyCyrus

And here some more..
She was dare to do Fashions. Great..!!!





Her new song "We Can't Stop" has been released on youtube. We cant stop - Miley Cyrus (Vevo)


Some of me stealing the Miley's Style :-P


(top and vest from Gaudi, jeans shorts from Tata, sunglasses from Vincci, leather bracelet from Inca, watch from Casio)


What I wear here were the styling clothing under idr 200.000/item #lols

Whether I like Miley's but, I still go to my own style in mixing with some of Miley's styles.. Love it..


Here's my wish list to be buy on... #yay..!!!
Edward Green Derby Shoes... 
I want it so badly.. :-(


Hope all of you like my post.
Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment