Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Simple Day

Good Day,
I want to post what I was done on my last Sunday.
Just A simple day with a simple family dinner gathering at Ta-Yang Suki new suki resto at Medan.





As I seen, the interior was a combination between China and Japan interior design, while the designer combine the design with the good resto name also.
Ta Yang ( 大洋 ) in Mandarin that means Ocean, and suki was Japan words. 
What a good name, is it?

Fried Udon was the delicious one, Mom's choice

a sour soup udon, my choice


And this my style for a simple sunday hangout. 
Kind of feeling YELLOW ha ha ha ha :)

A simple style, as for me it's COMFORT. Ha ha ha





A new shoes that I online ordered from Bangkok, a vintage flat shoes with a Gold Skull Badge on it.

Oh what a day..
Have Fun.. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment