Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sisterhoods Part I :)

Here I post some of my lovely nephews snap shoots that was on heat of trying some Fashion Style.
Kinda funny to had a photo shoots with them.
All photos was taken by me.




The Oldest one with jeans hippie dress name Felicia, and the younger name Wennise with yellow top.
They were just between 14-16 years old.
I loved them very much. Still they are trying and studying about Fashion. #Hippie..!!
Maybe I must be sharpen more about how to shoot. 
Whatdya think? #Lols


Felicia got a beautiful and  natural long black hair, and  lush hair...
She also got a white skin . Very natural without any makeup on her face.
:)





And this is Wennise, she has a tan skin, almost like mine, but her's more moisture. 
She loves long hair, even not as lush as her sister.


And this is us, when ready to hang-out. Toodlerss....

Life is colorful, like people to, esp for girls..
wear a colorful shirts to make your day much better.
Smile when problems come, and be happy and also be humble when we have done the problem yet.
My motto : "Keep Spirit and Long Live"

Wait for the sisterhoods part II...
Coming soon.

Enjoy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment