Friday, June 21, 2013

My lovely sista wedding "Lita Liu"

Day by day going so fast.
Lita and Yanti whose I usually hangout with them every week, now one of them already have their own living life.
A love story about Lita's and her husband.
She built her relationship from year 2001 until 2012, a wonderful kind of love.
How can she and her husband keep on twelve years relationship?? Awesome..!!!
And this her marriage ceremony on 31st January 2013.

Me and my bestie (Felicia Juliana) attended to her wedding party, but I was attend from the morning ceremony.

Here it is...

From left : Lita's friend, me, Lita, her husband, Yanti (her elder sister), and Lita's friend
(for Lita's friends, sorry forget your name :-P)
What I wear : a chongsam dress, candy wedges, and red simply clutch


I sang a song of Taylor Swift - We Belong Together to participated in her wedding party program.


with my bestie (felicia juliana) 


 What we wear :
Felicia : dress from gaudi, clutch (unknown), heels from somewhere abroad
Me : a blue lace dress from In's boutique, heatwave heels, hermes black clutch, handmade necklace



Happy marriage Lita, hope you have a happy marriage ever after. love ya..!




For an extra I give you a video of  One Direction - Little Things
Enjoy it


No comments:

Post a Comment