Friday, August 8, 2014

Taipei 101 "Taiwanese Snacks" - Medan

I think that Taiwanesse desserts, snacks were very well known due this time. 
Last time I just shared about my food hunting at Black Ball that located at Sun Plaza, but they just served the desserts and beverages.

Me and my mom spent quality sat-nite last 3 weeks at Taipei 101, located at Cambridge City Square. They served the almost same desserts and beverages but Taipei 101 served snacks that well known as 'crispy chicken".

The place has very limited space because located right in front of the children play-fair. 
It's not too wide then very crowded of the people walked by.






Me and my Mom ordered a bowl of grassjelly ice with matcha ice cream (Idr 45k). 
Let me tell you the truth, this one actually tasted good also, but too watery and when I asked for the side toppings almost all the toppings sold out, haha....
So this is a very simple Grassjelly ice with matcha ice cream.


(Grassjelly ice with matcha ice cream)

Next to the snacks, and yes a portion of Crispy Chicken with BBQ taste (Idr 28k). We also requested the medium spicy level.


(Crispy Chicken - BBQ)

All of the menu we ordered was just so so, but at least they accompanied me and my mom sat-nite.
Remember, there's a lot of competitor out there, I just hope all culinary businessman will be more creative and manage more.



Oh guys, sorry for not posting a while, because really busy of some jobs to do.
Wait for my next post that I'd like to show you the great event I ever collaborate with.

Good luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypasiongirl
Au revoir...
===========================================================================

Taipei 101

Cambridge City Square 4th floor
Medan

No comments:

Post a Comment