Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chatterbox - Medan (CLOSED)

I came here for several times and always loved to ordered the same menu.
Chatterbox, a restaurant with very simple design and neat table arrangement, the place quiet eye catchy because of using the mirror for the wall design.

Quiet long time ago I met my college friend with her boyfie at Cambridge City Square and then we sat together for coffee break time and shared so many things because we missed each other already!
After coffee break, we directly searched for dinner, then Chatterbox were our choice.



The restaurant served almost all the oriental foods, and I think they served most of all Malaysian-cuisine such like hainamese chicken rice and so on.
Saying about hainamese chicken rice and yes we ordered that for our dine that time.

I ordered the grilled chicken and my friend choosed the steam chicken, it costs Idr 58k/portion.
Same price whether you ordered the grilled one or even the steamed one.
Tasted wise, the rice was very aromatic, complete with side dished and soup.
But after I ate continuously, the Chicken Rice set that they served a bit too salty and we felt so thirsty after that. Too much food flavorings?


 (Hainamese chicken rice - grilled chicken)
(Hainamese Chicken Rice - steamed chicken)

Next to the Hainamese Chicken Rice with Chicken Katsu and lemon butter sauce (Idr 48k) that became my friend's boyfie choice.
I ever ordered this too. It's a big portion and you'll feel so full after you ate this.
The Chicken Katsu itself was very fit with the lemon butter sauce, the chicken was juicy and the crispy still there even already been poured with the sauce.


(Hainamese Chicken Rice with Chicken Katsu and Lemon Butter Sauce)

For the beverages, we all ordered the freshy and frizzy drinks that costs around Idr 28k - 30k per glass.
I will not doubt the beverages because I get the freshy drinks from most of the restaurants I ever goin to.


(The Drinks!)

We ordered for the side dish for accompany our other dishes too, the boiled egg with foie grass (idr 28k).
This one was additional.
Tasted great guys and this one looked and tasted almost like chinese oriental foods.


(Boiled egg with foie grass)

Got some quotes of the day "People always come back again for good foods and good services", and I think Chatterbox gets my point of the quotes.
But seems like nowadays the customers decrease, let us hope the best for every restaurant and cafes business run well.

Good luck and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir....
============================================================================

Chatterbox

Cambridge City Square 1st floor
Medan

No comments:

Post a Comment