Friday, August 29, 2014

Street Food "Bebek Goreng H.Slamet" - Medan


Street Food attacks!
I knew this place when makanmana.net posted on their blog but I got no time to go there.
So I intend to go this place, luckily when I went around the streets to meet some customers I think of this place.
Me and my co worker enjoyed our late-lunch here.



From the menu told us that this Bebek Goreng H.Slamet was branch from Solo.
The specialty here was the ducks! Yes the ducks meat with the chili sauce that named 'sambal korek'.
We ordered the fried ducks (Idr 18k/pcs) and some side dishes of fried tofu and tempeh (Idr 8k), the crackers (Idr 5k/pack) and others.

As the motto said on the menu "Crispy outside tender inside", and yes I proved it was true.
The duck meat was very tender inside, it was really well marinated then the crispy skin also very aromatic.
Frankly speaking, I still mesmerizing it until now (really).


 (Fried ducks meat)


(Other side dishes and rice)

Talking about the 'sambal korek', it was a sauce that mixed the chili, garlic that been pulversized and after that they sauteed it with margarine to get better taste.
This one was free guys, if you feel not enough of this, you can just order it for free.


(Sambal Korek)

I gave two thumbs up after finished our lunch that day. Really guys, I just can't get enough of this fried ducks.
Medan must keep up the street foods like this one, not like some others cafes that just open and served the same foods with others.
Bebek Goreng H.Slamet also served the food package for party, take away also.

It's even not expensive and quiet hygine. But from all of that, "taste" of foods are the important one.
Good luck and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir........
=======================================================================
Bebek Goreng H.Slamet (Cabang Kartusuro - Solo)
Phone : 061 - 4536042
Jl. D.I. Panjaitan 
Medan

No comments:

Post a Comment