Monday, July 28, 2014

Liberica Coffee Shop - Medan


I'm sure that most of you were the Coffee lovers or addicts, it's just happened to me too. I can't stand out a day without a cup of coffee whether it was from the beans directly or just pouring hot water into a cup of instant coffee.

It's like a "must" to having a cup of coffee everyday!
Saying about Coffee, my lovely hometown was really developing! a new Mall just opened not so long ago and there's so many coffee shops there.
The name was Focal-Point where you can find so many delight coffee shops here, but it's still new, still on progress about 85%.

I came here not so long time ago with some fellas and we stopped by the Liberica Coffee Shop. The design was exactly "coffee shop theme", so simply contemporary and warm.
Some issues said that Liberica Coffee Shop was the branches from Jakarta.



What we here for? Coffee of course!
I asked for the V60 Manual Brew, but seems that no one of the staffs understand what I mean then I changed my order to Coffee Latte, and some of them ordered the Iced Coffee Latte.

Price Range (coffee) : Idr 27k - Idr 80k.
They also served the latte with a little drop of alcohol and the luwak coffee also.


I loved the coffee latte, it tasted quiet light, decaf and less bitter. Pitiful that I forget to asked the coffee beans they used.

I'll be back to Liberica Coffee Shop for the foods next time. 
Just think what if Medan open a bit more coffee shops like this? It'll be very nice for the coffee lovers, so they can intinerate the Coffee Shops and find the good spot for them.

Here's some fellas that teaches me the way to used camera and the arts of photography.

Good luck and have a good coffee everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...
===============================================================================

Liberica Coffee - Medan

Focal Point Mall G-floor
website : www.libericacoffee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment