Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thailand Cuisine at White Elephant - Medan (CLOSED)

It's been a long time that I haven't post my food-hunting-diary, so sorry guys....
It's too busy nowadays, the jobs and some other things that made me hardly to sit in front of my lappie, and now I have free time for sharing the other food hunting diary that still based in Medan-North Sumatera.

Now let me share to you another Thailand Restaurant at Medan called "White Elephant".
Some of my friends said that the food was good but so pricey. 
Then I let myself with other friend tried the dishes here,and yes it was pricey but the food taste so nice and I think it worth the price.





See? the Interior itself was so nice, quietly in vintage style and a little contemporary touche. I loved the ambience and the calm atmosphere here.
That's the reason also why the food was pricey :)

Let's talk about the foods that we ordered that day. First let me introduce you the 'Pla Neung Manao' (Idr 60k) means the steam fish with lime chili sauce. I bet you will get spicy-attack when you try this one, you can still get the lime taste and the fish was really fresh with no any fishy smell. They used the fish fille, so you'll not find any fish bones there.
Pla Neung Manao - fille

'Nua Yang' (Idr 65k) is the marinated grilled beef with chef sauce was the one of my favorite. They grilled the beef in 90% well done and the sauce actually was the sweet sour sauce with a little bit of spicy there. I feels that they used the premium quality of beef because I can tasted the tenderness of the beef meat. I recommend this one, you should try it.
Nua Yang

Last but not least the 'Gai Tord Samunprai' (Idr 45k) means the crispy fried chicken with Thai herbs. The crispy was there, the herbs was tasty and I like this one. They served the crispy fried chicken in clean way that I mean not leave the oily oil on the plate.
Gai Tord Samunprai

For the beverages of course we did order the specialty of Thai beverages, the Ice Lemon Grass (Idr 18k) and the Thai Iced Tea (Idr 22k).
Ice Lemon Grass and Thai Iced Tea

The foods they served mostly good and delicious, I enjoyed so much. The wifi connection here was also strong and you can spend your time here after enjoying the foods.
If you ask me about the pricey price, I'll say that it worth. White Elephant was my first favorite restaurant in serving the Thai Cuisine in Medan.


Good Luck and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir..
=======================================================================
White Elephant
Center Point Mall 5th floor
Jl. Jawa - Medan

No comments:

Post a Comment