Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Worthy Cafe of Zazazizi Cafe - Medan

Everyone will always claimed that eating at "Cafe" was quiet expensive. But that will not happen at Zazazizi Cafe.
Why? because you'll not spend out a quiet big amount of your money to just have a meal here.

Zazazizi Cafe was located at Jl. Muara Takus just behind the Sun Plaza Parking lot. You'll easily find this place if you enter from Muara Takus itself.
Moreover, Zazazizi served western food and oriental food, like what I'll share to you on this post.

FYI, the owner also running an inn just located upstairs the Cafe. As I see and I think, the inn was not pricey just the same as the foods because it was only two buildings with a Ruko type and low maintainance cost.
I was quiet impressed because many foreigner take night at their Inn, wow! 
Maybe suitable for some backpakers.




Look! the cafe itself was designed in a very country design but in simple touch. Even small place but it was kinda comfy with country pop music that accompany me that night.

Let's go to the foods!

Just like what I describe, Zazazizi served the western and oriental foods.
Sometimes I was kind of confused, why Cafes at Medan usually loved to combine the western and oriental foods?
Then after I asked some friends, families, colleagues, then their answered was "not suitable with their taste".
Come on guys, experience yourselves of something new. 

Ok, ok, let me share what I ordered that night. 
I ordered the Chicken Steak with Mushroom Sauce (Idr 18,9k). Quiet a cheap one steak right? The portion also quiet satisfied with the price below idr 20k.
The taste was quiet good also, but as for me still below my standar.
It was still ok for some of you maybe, and for teenagers that loved to hang-out and you that not depends on parents money again, you can try here guys. Affordable!


(Chicken Steak with Mushroom Sauce)

Then continue with Beef Blackpepper Noodles (Idr 16.9k). The blackpepper sauce was okay, the spicy level was good enough, but they used the "wantan" noodles for the main one.
Usually I always have the usual "Mie-kuning" for the noodle that usually been cooked with blackpepper sauce. Luckily the noodle they used was very suitable with the blackpepper sauce.


(Mie Sapi Lada Hitam / Beef Blackpepper Noodle)

And the waitress introduced their specialty finger foods of "Potato Chips with Thousand Island" and "Pisang Pocong".
Because I don't like to eat a banana, that's why I skipped that, lols. But you should try for me guys, :)
So that our choice was the Potato Chips with Thousand Island (Idr 15k).

The Potato chips was good, not oily, not too much and the chips was crispy. And I recomended this one.


(Crispy Potato Chips with Thousand Island)

For the beverages were not expensive too, around idr 8k - idr 15k. I'm so sorry that I forget the name of the drinks that we've ordered that night.
Ahh... I was food hunting with my friend, so what I ordered was not my portion all, lols




Mostly, the beverages they served, esp the juices, was on the tropical drinks track. See on my photos? Very tropical right?

Guys, if you loved to have a not too pricey foods, I assume this place was good enough for you. So why don't you give it a try? Then share with me your experience to have a meal at a worthy Cafe of Zazazizi Cafe. :)

Good luck and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir... 

===================================================================
Zaza Zizi Cafe
Jl. Muara Takus No. 16
(Behind Sun Plaza)
Medan

For reservation : 061-4514019
Instagram : @zazazizicafe

No comments:

Post a Comment