Saturday, May 31, 2014

"Pilastro" the Uncommon Cafe - Medan

Let me share (outpouring) what's goin on nowadays social media first before I share with foods and beverages at Pilastro.
I do accept some critics from my beloved followers, because I do mistake and everybody does!
That's why we have to learn how to diminish our mistakes.

I realize that I am still an amature food blogger, but I was so grateful to what I'm doin because I know I'm keeping doin on the right track. I'm still learning and keep on experience this stuff till now.

I know sometime on Social Media, when you gained more followers means that you'll be more hated.
But don't be afraid, make that haters become your friends, because they are truthly our "un-expected" tutors in the minus point that we had or even the mistakes that we made.

Now I'll define that I just loved to share with foods and drinks that based on my taste and write it down with my own way. Once more, I am not a Food Expert, I am just a Food Hunters.



Thanks for some critics, it encouraged me to do more and built me up to the next level that I need to reach. :)
Now let's talk about foods baby......
You know from the very first time I came to Pilastro, I found that this place was the Uncommon-Cafe where I can learn more.

Here I'd like to share and post about some new foods and drinks that they served.
First were the Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Sunny Side-up Egg and bacon (Idr 52.5k), this was un-expected delicious pasta. 

(Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Sunny Side-up Egg and Bacon)

How about a portion of Rice with Spicy/Chili Oxtail completed with the soup (Idr 80k)? This was a must try guys. Some of you will say this was expensive, but wait.... I've asked how was the cooking process to get the tender and smooth oxtail.
It's about 8 - 9 hours cooking time to get the pure oxtail broth for the soup. Worth or not?

(Rice with Chili/Spicy Oxtail and Soup)

Next to Entrecote Cheese Fondue that I think the quiet expensive, Idr 175k per portion. This Entrecote was very worth to try guys. So.. save some money for having some fine dishes!
I like the cheese fondue that blend with the potato very much!

(Entrecote Potato Cheese Fondue)

Some foods like the Fettucine Carbonara (Idr 35k) and Rice with Chicken Teriyaki (Idr 45k) was good enough. I challenge myself to taste a lot of menu here and I get more experience of every single food that I ever ate. 
A lot of my friends that was also come for several times, it means the foods satisfied them, rite?

 (Fettucine Carbonara)
(Rice with Chicken Teriyaki)

My favorite coffee bean was Bali Kintamani, with manual brew by using V60 dripper. Then Mr.B told me to try the Bali Kintamani bean into a Latte, why not?
Voila, Bali Kintamani has own fresh acid that suitable for latte, I get a very light bitterness and light acid here. Love it!

You can choose the beans and also choose to make it into latte or single origins, all you must do is just ask the waiters/waitress :)

(Latte with Bali Kintamani Coffee Bean)

Ice americano with some fresh acidity of lime or lemon? Quiet unique right? 
Sparkling Ice Americano (Idr 32k) is a kind of coffee that blend with secret recipe of lemon/lime absence. Frizzy + freshy and bitter! 
I never get bored of this one.

(Sparkling Ice Americano)

Eating a red velvet cake was just usual things, but how about drink a cup of hot red velvet?
You can have this one in hot or with iced one.
Drinking hot red velvet (Idr 32k) just liked eating a red velvet cake, sweet! This is Recommended.

(Hot Chocolate Red Velvet)

Thanks for the support of my friends, followers, readers that keep me goin-up on my track until now. :)
I did the first collaboration with Pilastro and congratz to the winner that got the free voucher for dine-in at Pilastro.
They were @heryanto_tjik and @silv3ry that win the voucher. Thanks for your corporation.

Good Luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...

===========================================================================
Pilastro
Jl. Bukit Barisan No. 3 H-I (Lapangan Merdeka)
Medan
For reservation : 061-4524199
Instagram : @pilastro_mdn

No comments:

Post a Comment