Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Teddy Bearly Land with Cute Little Sister - Medan

I bet most of Medan people know the place called "Teady Bearly Cafe". It was located at Sun Plaza - Medan at 3rd floor, exactly beside the Teddy House.
Who loves the Teddy? 

You can follow their instagram by click here.

Last month I came here with my little cuttie sister "Sofiana" and my dearest boy. We suddenly want to went out and I bring my little sister along with me. Actually she was my younger uncle''s daughter.
She was about 7 or 8 years old, and you know what?? She's a real "KEPO" Lols. Funny if you trying to debate with her, and she will never give up to keep debating with you too. Hahaha...

(Teddy"s Menu)

At Teddy Coffee, they're not only selling the foods and beverages, but also a little compliments of chocolate and cakes.
And they also sell the set of plates, spoons that formed as the Teddy itself. Cute!
Current price here was about IDR 18k - 200k.

We ordered foods exactly for our dinner that time. I ordered the Fried Seafood Spaghetti, that I barely said this one was recommended!
The using of the seafoods was fresh. The taste really delicious and savour, even a little bit of spicy but little Sofiana can craved it all and she said "Delicieux". She even didn'r scare of the spicy taste, what a good girl.

(Fried Seafood Spaghetti)

Then my dearest one ordered the Teddy Fried Rice, actually this one has it own menu name, but pity I forgot the name. This was the new one that haven't came out in the Menu. If I'm not wrong, there's a word of "Nusantara" there. #confused
Ahh guys, sorry please just call it fried rice? Please???

The taste was good too, but still, as for me just same as usual fried rice that I can find at another cafe or restaurant. But for you who can eat a lot or a big portion, this fried rice was the good choice.
The fried rice had the spicy taste too with a little side dish of fried tempura. 

(Teddy's Fried Rice)

Then we also didn't forget to ordered the finger foods, there was "Teddy Fries", tadaaa....
I loved this fries very much, as I was the potato addict too. They gave us the tomato sauce that blend with garlic, the perfect one with the fries. :)

(Teddy's Fries)

For the beverages, I ordered the healthy and freshy one, because the foods we ordered was already all pan-fried.
Luo Han Guo, a traditional chinese drinks that really healthy and can prevent our body from the heat.
At Teddy Coffee, they put a dried longan inside and that's one made this healthy drinks felt really freshy and delish.
You must try this one guys, :)

(Luo Han Guo)

Of course we ended up the dinner and the night by making fun with Sofiana and find a simple funny topic to debated with her.
All time dinner we just laughed, because I can't help it so funny and what a cutie of little Sofiana.
Hope I can find another free time that fit with her study and school time for bringing her out again. 

 (A hungry little Sofiana)

Good Luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir....

No comments:

Post a Comment