Friday, February 19, 2016

OO Pastries - Medan (CNY Holiday Season)

OO Pastries - Medan (Photo Courtesy from www.makanmana.net )

OO Pastries was my other Foodie place that I visited when I was in Medan.
Recommended by some of my friends that OO Pastries serves a very goodie Doughnuts and the place was simply designed with wood ornament and the exposure inside was just perfect!


I loved the theme with wood ornament and also green view from the outdoor area, the ambience is just great.


OO Pastries - Medan

That day, I just stopped by to have coffee break with my friends.

You know why?
Because of CNY, I've eat a lot of "Porkie" since the first day of CNY started and I can't handle my stomach storage for some severe food anymore.
That's why I didn't ordered severe food here (next chance maybe :D).

Here's some pastries and beverages that accompanied us while we're at OO Pastries.
Uh oh.. actually my bill was lost, so I'll only tell you the one that I remember.

Despite of being a caffeine addict, the other days before I visit OO Pastries, I've too much caffeine that's why I ordered the "hot matcha latte" (eventhough matcha also contain caffeine, ppppssstttt.......).

Hot matcha tasting notes :
Bold, creamy, a little of bitterness but grassy after-taste.
Matcha Latte - IDR 38k - OO Pastries - Medan

Then my friends ordered fresh juice of "Tamarillo Juice".
When you see it you'll know that the juice was so fresh and pure :D
Lovely!

Tamarillo Juice - IDR 45k - OO Pastries, Medan

Of course we tried the Doughnuts, which was the favourite at OO Pastries.
We choose the Choco and Cheese one.
Both tasted awesome!
The dough was soft and moist, it's a must try! 

Choco & Cheese Doughnuts - OO Pastries - Medan

Next up to the mini pastry of "Passion Fruit tart topped with Meringue".
Crusty and the passion fruit tasted so balance with the meringue.
I loved it!

Passion Fruit Tart with Meringue - IDR 25k - OO Pastries - Medan

Last but not least!
The people favourite "Red Velvet Cake".
Frankly speaking, the cake was just so great!
Words can't describe how delish the cake are, you should have to try one my dearest friends.

 Red Velvet Cake - IDR 40k/slice - OO Pastries - Medan

Since I live at Cibubur, I was quite surprise that Medan improved so much for the Food and Beverage business.

They're not looking for the "Fame" only, but mostly already serious on the quality of the foods they serves and the quality of the ambience itself.
Still marketing power is the best (I admit it, the power of Social Media).

It's very worth when you enjoy every bites of the food you like with perfect place and services they do.

You know, food is about everything and it connects everybody in the world.
Food has no limits, it creates a lot of creative youth and the world itself.

So.., have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au Revoir!
===================================================
OO Pastries
Jl. Letjen S.Parman No.308, Medan, Indonesia.
Direction click here.
 
Phone : +6261-88813688
Instagram : @oopastries
Website : www.oopastries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment