Saturday, March 19, 2016

Ichi Dough - Medan (CNY Holiday Season)

Bonjour!

I'm very sorry due my whole busy month of February and March.
It's been my extravagance routine at my office when my Boss give me a quite huge responsibility to handle some important task and handling some people.
* you know that's quite sucks when you're in position of handling people..ppffttt

Since I've got a little free time on this weekend, let me post about coffee shop at Medan when I visited with some friends on my CNY holiday last month.

Ichi Dough, from the name itself "dough", and yes they have bread store downstairs directly seen when you step in from the entrance door.

The design itself so chic with a lot of wood ornament with excellent brightness from outside and make all of my photos perfectly clear and contrast.


Here's some shoots I took for the interior of 2nd floor (1st floor full-house that day).

Ichi Dough - 2nd floor

I've came here for only coffee break and chit chat time with my besties, that's why we just ordered coffee!


Let me tell you the unique one first, it's "Sakura", a glass of milky beverages blend with raspberry with after-taste of sweet candy.

Sakura - Idr 45k - Ichi Dough

Let's go to the Coffee!
First I helped one of my friend to order the Coffee Latte which I ever tasted was:
- Milky wise
- Light bitter
- Sweet after-taste

Coffee Latte - Idr 35k - Ichi Dough

Next up to my favourite one, Single origin as usual.
That day I choose single origin from Flores Manggarai by using Chemex (manual brew kit).
Tasting note :
- fresh acidity
- fruity 
- clean after-taste

Chemex - Idr 35k - Ichi Dough

Unfortunately we're all full that day because my besties accompanied me for foodie hunting while I was at Medan.

You know, best friend never leaves you alone when it's all about foods and coffee :D

Here is it... meet my besties :D


No one could ever live a good life without coffee!

Have a good coffee everyone #culinarypassiongirl

Au revoir...
==================================================
Ichi Dough
Ruko Centrepoint Mall Blk M 21-22, 
Jl. Timor, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
Phone : +6261-80510873

Instagram : @ichidough

No comments:

Post a Comment