Monday, December 21, 2015

Wine & Meat Co. - Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta



It's been 8 months I lived and worked at Cibubur - Bogor.
Kinda fun and sometimes excited to search for new place because afraid of being lost!
But nowadays, the technology from the software that serves us the Google-Maps media allow us easily to find place or address that we don't know.
Next up to me myself as a Food Blogger from Medan, it's true that I won't miss every single step when I step into one new place that serves delish food, my Camera and Palate were automatically ON. #lols

Here I am with my boyfriend who loves steak so much!
I went to Wine & Meat Co - Pantai Indah Kapuk to celebrate our 6 months anniversary. The place was absolutely perfect choice.

The touche of the contemporary and country design make the place very comfy with country-pop music they played.



Now let's get on the Food we ordered that day.
We absolutely ordered the steak as the place already named Wine & Meat Co".
But so sorry we didn't order some wine because it's already 9 - 10 pm and we still need to drive long way back to Cibubur. :(


Ranch Chicken Steak - Idr 65k


Ranch Chicken steak, which you can see from the photo itself. The meat was perfectly grilled on perfect moist. 
It was also easily being cut because the moist and tender chicken meat they served. Tasted wise and perfectly marinated also and companied with BBQ sauce and coleslaw.


New Zealand Prime Sirloin - Idr 95k

Along with the Chicken Ranch steak, I ordered the 200 gram New Zealand Prime Sirloin steak in Medium rare match with mushroom sauce and coleslaw.
Moist, savour and sweet tasted very well on the steak.
As usual, medium rare level was always the best! you can still taste the juicy meat there.


Ice Hazelnut Latte - Idr 35k

Hot Cafe Latte - Idr 30k

As I told you before, we still need to drive long way to Cibubur, that's why we ordered the Latte for awake us up.
I found the latte serves well and quite good for me.

Sizzle Vanilla Ice-cream with Butter cake - Idr 35k

It was a hot sizzling dessert that poured with chocolate makes the butter cake absorb all the choco sauce. This is a MUST TRY!
You know, below the ice cream was a slice of sunkist orange which adding some orange flavour to the vanilla ice cream.

That's all I can show you the menu that we ordered.
Mostly all taste good and I get the very well satisfaction on the food and the ambience of the place.
Two thumbs up!

Have a good food everyone! #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...
===================================================
Wine & Meat Co.
Ruko Cordoba, Blok G No. 6 - 8, 
Bukit Golf Mediterania Jl. Marina Indah Raya,
Pantai Indah Kapuk, Penjaringan, Jakarta Utara 
Direction click HERE.
 
Telp : 021 56945809 
Instagram : @wineandmeatco 

No comments:

Post a Comment