Monday, July 20, 2015

Thai Alley, Gandaria City Mall - Jakarta

Hi.. Sawadeekhap!

I'm on my Eid Holiday to enjoy Food Hunt at Jakarta.
Happy Eid Mubarak 2015 for all of you that celebrate the Eid :)

Talking about food hunting, I miss how the Thai cuisine kickin up my appetite.

So we do plan to visit around Gandaria, yes Gandaria City Mall and we have a lot of time to enjoy the Mall then last step was always a restaurant or cafe.

I do stop by Thai Alley near the entrance Lobby to enjoy some Thai food, as I said that I miss the Thai food so much.
Looking at the Menu, I was just directly thinking about Pad Thai and Pad siew.

 Pad thai - Idr 62K
Pad Thai is fried noodles or rice vermicelli noodles with some seafood and will give you the taste of savory and fresh acidity on the dish!

Pad Siew is fried rice vermicelli or we may say Kwer-tiau that been fried with Tauchu/tauco (fermented yellow soybeans) and a bit cooked to burnt to have the pretty good smell and taste on the dish.

And two dishes that I explained and I ordered last night were so delicious!
With the portion and the price compare, it's worth to pay for.
 
Aroi Mak Mak!


Pad Siew - Idr 55k

Then for the drinks, will be our favorite as always was Thai Ice Tea and Ice Lemongrass tea.
The identical beverages that when you go to Thailand you'll also easily find it everywhere in Thai.

Now in Indonesia, you can easily find it too.
As when I still at Medan, I always do loved the Thai ice tea and Lemon grass tea from Kinley Thai Bistro , that's my favorite place of Thai cuisine restaurant in Medan.


 Thai Ice Tea - Idr 27 k & Ice Lemongrass tea - Idr 25k
Ice Lemongrass tea

Thai Alley serves good food and drink of Thai Identical cuisine very well and the service was good too.
Most of all, I love the place, so calm, full of Thai Identical drawings on the wall, and of course the Thai music that they played were all together made the place good to be visit again.

Have a good food everyone #culinarypassion_girl
มีวันที่ดี!
Mī wạn thī̀ dī! (Have a nice day)

===================================================

Thai Alley

Gandaria City Mall, 
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kby. Lama, Kota Jkt Sel., 
Daerah Khusus Ibukota 
Jakarta-12240

Phone : (021) 29008038
Instagram : @thaialley 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment