Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Renjiro Sushi - Medan


Sushi...sushi... who doesn't love japan cuisine?
Maybe some of you doesn't love to crave for japan cuisine because of the fishy smell, right?
Despite of that, as for me japan cuisine will be my always favorite choice.

Starting from when I did promises with my mom to take her for having dinner at sushi place, then she quiet interest about Renjiro Sushi.
Then I do pay my promises and took her for having dinner there.

Japan restaurants were also separated widely and fast in Medan City, such as you know the famous one Sushitei, the other one Itcho Sushi, Sushi boat and so on.
Renjiro Sushi served best sushi and other japan foods also, the place also nice and neat. The waiters and waitress were so friendly.

Usually if you enter a Japan Restaurant they will greet you so friendly with Japanese language, I don't know how to spell it, hahaha.. pity me



Here's some japan foods that we ordered.
Chukawakame (Idr 22k), tasted wise and so seaweed smell, but as for me it's too watery.


Chukawakame Cinmi

Spicy Salmon Maki (Idr 38k), as for me not spicy and I can't nearly tasted the salmon, wonder where was that? But I do love Spicy Salmon Maki, dunno why.. I just loved it


Spicy Salmon Maki

Kani Corn Gunkan (Idr 16k), I always love this Kani Corn, it's full of the corn a bit of minced crabs, but seems that day the sushi rice too dense and the nori was already mushy.


Kani Corn Gunkan

Lobster Salad Inari (Idr 38k), the name of Lobster made me order this, when it came out and I hardly found and felt the Lobster taste but I didn't say it was not good, still as good as seen on the photo. :D

Lobster Salad Inari

Tadaaa! My mom and my favorite order when we eat at Japan Restaurant, Chawanmushi (Idr 22k) and Stuffed Kanimentayaki (Idr 60k).
These two dishes were our favorite ever, tasted very good!

 Chawanmushi


Stuffed Kani Mentayaki

Last but not least, our severe foods Beef Ramen (Idr 50k) companied our dinner that day.
The Ramen was so good and it's really good, from the soup, some japan vegetables, but the beef a bit rough because of too well done.
Most of all taste so good!

Beef Ramen

Good luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...
======================================================================
Renjiro Sushi
Komplek Multatuli Block CC No.12-13
Medan

Phone : 061-4576412

No comments:

Post a Comment